Thursday, October 19, 2006

30 Rock 'n' rules

Fey, ho, let's go!
With the dreaded Curse of the SNL Alumni, I feared for the future of 30 Rock before it started. My fears were unfounded. It's got snappy writing and a great cast. Alec Baldwin, Tina Fey, Tracy Morgan and all the others on staff blend very well. Of course they got me with the gratuitous reference to SUNY Cortland (Sportland to those in the know) when Alec was spouting off what he knew about the Ray Romano/bad Jay Leno impersonator guy.
I think the show has a promising future (especially when the Dancing With The Match.coms results show ends).
What I really appreciate is NBC replaying the show on Bravo. That's a smart trend that the old traditional networks have been following. Especially for people like me who need a life because they're too absorbed in other people's "reality" to catch all "their shows."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home