Thursday, October 19, 2006

Ahooooooo, werewolves of Top Chef

Garlic monkey
Well my peeps, Top Chef is back. At first dice, it doesn't appear to live up to my wistful expectations of a Revenge of the Pepper Monkey. Although Otto looks promising as a potential PM wannabe.
There are other chefs who remind me of last year's kitchen staff. Sam is the obvious Harold of this season. How nice to see Mr. Perilla GorillaDieterle again. Wolfman Marcel is the obvious successor to Stephen the Snotty Sommelier. (But does he know his Traminette from a hole in the ground?)
There's no obvious Leigh Ann or Tiffani emerging yet. Glad the bulimic Sujai (was she named after a kata or what?) was the one to go tonight. Smart move to tell Colicchio you're clueless from the start. As for the others, I think the pig-tailed pastry chef could get on my nerves easily.
Let the cuisine art begin!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home