Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Pepper Monkey Eve

NOT THAT MICHAEL KNIGHT!!!
Bless me blogosphere for I have sinned. It's been a MONTH since I last posted.
On that date I had the bugle beads to predict that Michael Knight would win Project Runway tomorrow. After typing that post, I read other blogs whose logic seemed to prove that I am an ignorant twit. C'est la NinaGarcia!
After viewing the episodes since my prediction I can hold my head up high and say he's the nicest contestant left (although Uli's tale of leaving East Germany to pursue the American dream was very touching). So we'll see tomorrow if Laura checkmates Jeffrey out of the competition and Mr. Knight wins the chess match.
Bravo is like a drug dealer shepherding his best heroin customer. No sooner will the final "Aufs" be uttered by Heidi Klum and Tim Gunn will set the designers on their merry ways to "Carry on," then Top Chef Season 2: Revenge of the Pepper Monkey premieres.
Bestill my heart!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home