Sunday, September 17, 2006

Michael Knight wins Project Runway

Knight on!
So the Project Runway finale is at least two or three weeks away (if they do one of those chatty cast get-togethers again). But if you caught Jay Manuel's show on Style tonight that showed the last four contestants showing their work at Fashion Week, it was pretty evident that Michael Knight was the winner. Along with Kara Saun and another woman, Jay critiqued the four collections.
Rock Star Project Runway winner Jeffrey is a strong contender but likely second, with Uli third and Laura about to drop her baby.
I'm a bit surprised that Jay was able to show this video. I know I read blogs about season one but I don't recall ever seeing actual video outside the PR episode.
If this is the case, I'm delighted. Michael has consistently created beautiful garments and is always classy on camera. He deserved to be the champ, IMHO.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home