Thursday, June 15, 2006

Eye bags & Scalawags

Like my jumbo shrimp eye bags?
James Carville is my love monkey!
In what had the potential to be the biggest sparring match since the "Thrilla in Manilla," Leno had a sendipitous paring of comedian George Carlin and attention monkey Ann Coulter last night. Unfortunately, the repartee was more dippy than hippy. ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzz! Yeah, so I slept through it. What's it to ya?
The thing that caught my eye was the lack of stress bags under Carlin's eyes.
Hippy Dippy Nippy Tucky?

In a real moment of hippy dippy serendipity, tonight I saw Mary Matalin on Fox and realized her suddenly smooth eye bags matched Carlin's. In fact, she kinda looked like him. So if Ann Coulter is really a man, maybe Carlin is really a woman ... MARY MATALIN! Yikes. Makes ya want to take a non-stop flight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home