Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Reality TV crap shoot


My peeps didn't do so well tonight.
Elliot's gone from AI.
Dave the original "Pepper Monkey" blew his chance to become the Top Chef by cooking two and not three dishes for his final quickfire challenge. (Pass me the bottle of wine. I need a good snort.) Must say, I loved it when he reacted like he'd been hit by lightning when Tiffani tried to give him the so-sorry-your-ass-has-been-booted-off hug.
At least Danielle (I need subtitles for my Arkansasian-speak) won America's Next Top Model. (Man, was that runway walk setting in Thailand the most beautiful thing you've ever seen, or what?)
So I had a one outta three day.
At the beginning of AI, I made my Final Three prediction: Taylor, Paris & Ace. Again, one outta three.
Who's got those odds in the Preakness?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home